New Holland Ford Tractors TW5, TW15, TW25, TW35, 8530, 8630, 8730, 8830 Workshop Service Manual
A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
- Catalog: Others
- Make: New HollandFord
- Model: TW5, TW15, TW25, TW35, 8530, 8630, 8730, 8830
- Sample: New Holland Ford Tractors TW5, TW15, TW25, TW35, 8530, 8630, 8730, 8830 Workshop Service Manual
This New Holland/ Ford Tractors TW5, TW15, TW25, TW35, 8530, 8630, 8730, 8830 service and repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling and assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic and troubleshooting …) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations.
Complete workshop and service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for New Holland/ Ford Tractors TW5, TW15, TW25, TW35, 8530, 8630, 8730, 8830. It’s the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
NOTE: A new clutch assembly should be checked and, if necessary, adjusted. Follow Steps.
- Locate the clutch pressure plate assembly centrally on the base plate with the four Disc Spacers, Tool No. FT.7110-2/1 (SW128-2), between the pressure plate and the base plate of the tool.
- Locate all springs in their original positions as previously noted. Place the clutch cover over the springs and align mating holes and reference marks. Do not move the springs.
- Actuator Cam Platform Extension, Tool No. STM no7
- Clutch Assembly
- Base Plate, Tool No. STM n04
- Bolt, Tool No. FT.7110/25 (SW 12B/25)
- Actuator, Tool No. FT.7110/28 (SW 12B/28)
- Secure the assembly to the base plate with the eight special Bolts, Tool No. SW 128/25, Figure 9. Tighten the bolts evenly and diagonally across the clutch.
- Adjust the alignment of the parts as necessary and ensure the yokes and lugs pass through the clutch cover and do not bind on assembly.
New Holland/ Ford TW5, TW15, TW25, TW35, 8530, 8630, 8730, 8830 Service and Repair Manual