Daewoo Doosan Dx160lc Crawler Excavator Service Parts Catalogue Manual.
Doosan – One-stop shop, n From machine manufacturer… TO FULL SOLUTION PROVIDER.
All Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment products are designed and built to deliver the highest levels of performance and productivity. Parts and service support are intended to fully maintain the performance, productivity and reliability expected of our products throughout their entire lifetime as well as ensure the highest trade-in and residual values.
n Ask your dealer for a full range of services designed for you!.
Your dealer is your local specialist to ensure you receive the maximum benefits from our integrated package. Think in advance, think to ensure the success of your equipment!. Daewoo Doosan Dx160lc, Crawler Excavator Service Parts, Catalogue Manual
Extension of warranty Maintenance contract
Monitoring systems Financial solutions
Doosan approved attachments.
We have been building a global production and business network since 1990 to become one of the world’s foremost construction equipment manufacturers. In addition to operating large-scale factories worldwide, we have also established sales subsidiaries, branches and a dealership network all over the globe, making us a truly global player in every respect.
Daewoo Doosan Dx160lc Crawler Excavator Service Parts Catalogue Manual
• Spacious, newly designed, pressurised ROPS cab with low noise and vibration levels
• Fully adjustable heated air suspension seat as standard
• All-round visibility with better view through the rear and right windows and the large sun roof
• Air conditioning with climate control • Extra-large door for easy access.
• Joystick and switches integrated in the control stand for precise operation. All switches grouped together and ergonomically positioned to the right
• Jog shuttle switch to control various machine functions
• 4 working and 4 power modes for maximum efficiency
• Proportional control (flow/pressure) to operate attachments smoothly and precisely
• New, user-friendly 7” TFT LCD colour monitor with full access to machine settings and maintenance data
• Rear camera and large side mirrors
• Inside cab microphone, straight travel pedal, two pump flow & side camera (optional).