Komatsu WA65, WA75, WA80 Wheel Loader Workshop Repair Service Manual
The pdf digital official shop handbook includes service, up keep, and also repairing info for the Komatsu WA65, WA75, WA80 Wheel Loader. Diagnostic and repair work treatments are covered in great information to fix, preserve, restore, recondition or restore your lorry like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop.
This affordable high quality guidebook is 100% complete and undamaged as ought to lack any missing pages. It is the same factory store manual utilized by dealerships that guaranteed to be totally functional to save your valuable time.
This manual is separated into various sections. Each area covers a certain element or system and, in addition to the basic service treatments, consists of dismantling, inspecting, as well as putting together instructions. A table of contents is positioned at the beginning of each section. Pages are conveniently discovered by group, and each page is expandable for terrific information. It is in the cross-platform PDF file format so that it functions like a charm on all kinds of gadgets. You do not have to be competent with a computer system to utilize the manual.
Komatsu WA65, WA75, WA80 Wheel Loader Repair Service Manual
Shop Handbook (VEBM250100). pdf.
MODEL: IDENTIFICATION NUMBER:.
WA65-5 H50051 AND ALSO UP.
WA70-5 H50051 AND UP.
WA80-5 H50051 AND UP.
STRUCTURE As Well As FUNCTION Air conditioner (option).
Checking the compressor oil level.
Check, cover up or change if :
Compressor, vaporizer, condenser or drier need to be changed.
Coolant leakages from coolant circuit.
Issues accompany the oil in the coolant circuit.
The adapters from compressor or clothes dryer was opened.
Compressor oil modification.
1. Remove compressor from the vehicle.
2. Drain the oil right into a measuring beaker. After the oil has flown out through the line, drain off any residual oil at the drain outlet by transforming numerous times manually.
3. After the oil has actually flown out via the line, drain pipes off any residual oil at the drain electrical outlet by transforming numerous times manually.
4. Screw in drain plug with new washing machine and also tighten. MA = 13 – 15 Nm.
5. Fill up with new compressor oil to same amount as gauged quantity of drained pipes oil.
Exchange of magnetic clutch.